Sunday, August 23, 2009

A personal mission statement on 43rd birthday

I had a great bd with people most important to me: my family and my best friends' at Disney, during also a 20th anniversary college class reunion. Except my parents and siblings, these are the people who know me best.

Thought I should put some summary on how life's been so far and where it may go next. As a person running an operation, I'd like to put it in a mission statement format, a personal one.

Do research, to satisfy personal curiosity about science in my fields, and contribute to the knowledge pool to help mankind and the environment; do business, support those surrounding me, and support more that surround them; voice against tyranny, help those who can't help themselves and those who feel hopeless in this world.

Jiwu, CEO of Allele

No comments:

Post a Comment